Default Contagion - Happy Thanksgiving Media, Comic, and Giveaway!

It has been awhile since we've posted media and that's because we have a number of projects in the works. We're finalizing a contract with a large Motion Capture studio to add over 600 new and realistic animations for Contagion, working on our Source Filmmaker Contagion Trailer for this year, completing the move to a new engine, working with our new sound system, and the list goes on and on. But suffice it to say we're quite busy and usually don't mind putting media on hold during these times.

But it's nearly Thanksgiving and a time to share! We were so proud of Robert Tudor's work on replacing the vehicles (again not saying whether or not they're driveable in-game) we thought you guys might like to see as well! Each vehicle has a number of LODs and a complete under carriage that I really wish we added to these just to show off the work involved and the interior gets no justice either. Here they are! We hope you like them as much as we do.

There are loads more to come!

Another Sunday means another installment of "Contagion: Arrival" our Official Webcomic and we can see things aren't getting easier for our friend Kevin!

Watch the artist draw live every Friday at 11AM EST!
    http://www.livestream.com/sickjoesart

WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENT!

Contagion: Arrival - Chapter 1 Week 4

-View this weeks comic here-

For more information or questions visit our Discussion and/or FAQ

We're also continuing with our Monochrome Indie Giveaway! This week we're giving away two copies of Awesomenauts through-

facebook.com/monochromeLLC** * * * * ***** twitter.com/monochromeLLC

To win a copy for those of you on Facebook you'll have to visit our facebook page, click Like on the page itself as well as Like on the related Post (which is currently highlighted) so we can track all those interested.

For Twitter you'll need to go to our Twitter account, follow us, then retweet the related Tweet (if you do not follow @monochromellc) it will not let us direct post to you.

We will be announcing the winners at around 7:00-7:30PM (PST) tomorrow evening! Good luck to all

Lastly we have updated our version of vBulletin to version 4.2 with a new style for a number of reasons. It's more secure, more features, more formal with a look that ZPS fans can no longer confuse with the ZPS boards (which has been a common request) and we hope will motivate more to use as it will become vital for beta and after release. Be sure to sign up!

For more exclusive content and potential Indie prizes we highly recommend following us on either Facebook and/or Twitter and have a happy Thanksgiving!

-Monochrome
    Last edited by Tompa; 11-18-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Its always good to see some progress in one of my most anticipated games! I like the Hondas very much! And the pickup trucks ^^ I can't wait for the new trailer! Also I liked the previous forum variant more but yeah it was way too similar to the ZPS one so I guess this is a nice change.

F*cking excellent Media, Comic and Forums Layout style !!
    Gratz to Monochrome Team showing to us whats going on in Contagion
    I loved!

This new layout forum should be added to ZPS Forums too :P

Amazing job! Can't wait to play Contagion, everything looks so cool

Great update and I really like the new forums too!

Glad you guys enjoyed this update Have more to share in the near future.

Cheers,
    Brian...

Very nice job on the forum overhaul.
    http://i.imgur.com/z5TZP.gif

Exceeds 500x125 size limit

Quote Originally Posted by CortezV View Post
    Very nice job on the forum overhaul.
    I agree, it looks quite nice.

We want more story from Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Tabajara77 View Post
    We want more story from Comic
    We'll hit page 21 of our first chapter in a little over 30hours from now. Working on the Cover and story for Chapter 2. It's no surprise that with chapter one we focused on a few characters and the chaos expected from a sudden outbreak and our first ten pages were more story than chaos really as we focused on George from a first person perspective as he turned.

Contagion: Arrival is a weekly webcomic and each chapter is roughly 21 pages. This does not mean the story ends there as we will continue to follow those we've encountered thus far and hopefully more individuals. We hope to add in more dialog in the near future. Also would like to point out that even with the 5 separate large projects (all Contagion Game related) Joe has managed to run his weekly live stream (Contagion Promo Art) and we haven't missed a week since we first announced our webcomic.

Hope that is some what reassuring so be sure to check out Sunday's update!