Default Contagion Beta Teaser Trailer, Screens, and more!

With Contagion releasing later this fall, we felt it best to share this Teaser which is a bit more recent than our old engine build 2012 Alpha Trailer. So much has happened this year and we're eager to share even more which is why we'd like you to check back on us September, Friday the 13th where we'll be releasing an even more recent Official Full Game-play trailer that will show players exactly what they're in for with our numerous features, game-modes, maps, characters, and much much more... Maybe even another date. We're also going to be passing out free "Preliminary Tester" keys exclusive to our Official Contagion Steam Community Hub before the 13th so if you're not already a member be sure to join our Official Group.

We hope you enjoy the Teaser & Screens from our Beta Build

Again, be sure to follow us via our Social Networks and if interested in a free key before our September, Friday the 13th Full Game-Play trailer, sign up on our Official Contagion Steam Group! Limited number of keys of course.

-Monochrome

Hoooly shit Tats, that is AWESOME! I can't wait for the early access (if happens). I really dig the over-under double barreled shotgun shown in the screens I liked the part where a single zombie took out two survivors. Its good to see that a single zombie is still a threat like in ZPS

Contagion is coming faster than I thought. Already started to work on Contagion russian community. I have some questions to developers. Will be Contagion dedicated servers available on beta-test? Will be the game translated into russian language? Big part of russian players don't know english and having troubles to learn to play. (Some russian players can help with translation)

All I got to say is 1 single player zombie is a lot scarier now then it ever was before imho. More features, abilities, etc and forces players to keep their eyes open and make decisions on the fly at least in my experience which is quite terrifying when you -had- a plan and they show up.

As for Russian translations we will be doing our best to help the community the best we can and where we can't, we want to make it easier for the community to help their own community.

Thanks for the support and kind words

Looking great.

Release date announcement inbound? c;

Quote Originally Posted by littledub0918 View Post
    Looking great.

Release date announcement inbound? c;
    Would say that it's quite likely.

Looks awesome, made me sign up to the forums and has gotten my interest

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to join our Official Steam Group!

I am so very very excited for the release of this game. I am older gamer but love to do just that game. I have been following the release and updates of this game since I can remember as I have a relative who has worked on this game. When she told me about it I was very very excited as I am a FPS junkie to say the least. I cant wait. I am already a member of the Contagion group on Steam as well and have the game in my wishlist. This game cannot come out soon enough .

P.S. I guess what I don't understand about the game is when I look at the Steam group it says people in game. I guess I am just so excited to play this. Okay heading to the introduce myself forums.