Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Official Halloween Costume Contest - Rules

It's our favorite holiday of the year Halloween and in celebration we're holding an Official Costume Competition! Below we've listed the rules regarding the competition.

Rules-
    • There will be only one winner this year
    • The winner will win any one desura or steam game of their choosing (no price limit)
    • You may post up to 3 entries and no more (can be disqualified for posting 4 or more). Please post images that don't stretch the page and post all 3 in 1 post rather than 3 separate posts if you do decide to enter more than once.
    • All entries must be posted by November 4th any entries after this date will be disqualified
    • All entries must be WORK FRIENDLY.
    • Please provide entries for the year 2011 (we'll be asking the community to watch out for repeat entries from previous years)
    • You may dress up however you like as we will be judging on creativity and effort not on theme.
    • You must have a valid desura or steam account otherwise you will not be able to obtain your prize.
    • All entries should be posted in this thread.
    • It must be a picture of you in costume (heh otherwise we'd get entries of friends from place like WETA)

-Monochrome

What do you mean with "work friendly" ? Also, you will judge just the costume right? The background is not rule breaker and any background will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    What do you mean with "work friendly" ? Also, you will judge just the costume right? The background is not rule breaker and any background will work.
    Work Friendly usually means "no nudity/sex/nip slips/mooning/etc" And yes the title is "Costume Contest" so we'll be judging the costume.

My last year

I am Sora
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmm, must i be the one inside the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Kero View Post
    Hmm, must i be the one inside the picture?
    That is the idea yes

Default Lol

Is there anyone else involved in the contest expect me ?

Well my costume will be crap, its just tactical gear for a refugee zombie survivalist, and I don't have a proper camera to take pictures.... fuck it I'll give it a shot anyway.
    http://i.imgur.com/z5TZP.gif

Exceeds 500x125 size limit

There is a reason we set the end date to Nov 4th. We haven't reached Halloween yet and gives everyone a chance to dig through/develop/upload/etc their halloween party pics.

Quote Originally Posted by CortezV View Post
    Well my costume will be crap, its just tactical gear for a refugee zombie survivalist, and I don't have a proper camera to take pictures.... fuck it I'll give it a shot anyway.
    I made some shots too, but my camera is crap and they look like crap lol Ill try to do another photo shoot till the end of the contest because I really want to participate.